Custom designed RDC 3.1 Module for the optimal performance and connectivity of the NSI9000 CMOS image sensor.
The board for optimal performance and connectivity
The Module Includes:
- NSI9000 sensor pixel array 1024 x 480, global shutter
- Custom RDC 3.1 board
- On board STM32H747 – Dual 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M7 up to 480MHz and -M4 MCUs, 1MB Flash, 1MB RAM
- Onboard dual VCSELs and driver with high peak power.
- Full software application package (runs on windows). Including Python API.
- eTOF application to capture 3D images. 3D output format in Color coded and Point Cloud formats. Optics – Module comes with lens supporting 30° horizontal / 15° vertical FOV.
- RDC3.1 is attached to the Al block to ease module mounting on customer equipment and to assist heat dissipation
- Event detection: The event recognition is pulled back to the pixel array, the frame rate is adjusted to the events rate, thus decreasing redundant data.
- Programmable frame rates
- eTOF 3D distance measurement per pixel
- Automatic exposure control
- Multiline Triangulation
- Special ‘Window of Interest’ that enables any rectangular resolution
- Automatic peak detection for Triangulation
- Per-frame configuration to allow on-the-fly reactions to events.
- Can sync with other camera units, avoid interference
- Laser Range-Gated Imaging – slice the scenery to observe through obscurants (rain, fog, smoke, haze)
- Optional shut down of frame clock (between frames) for reduced power consumption