Logic Design Engineer
We are looking for Logic Design Engineer.
· Plan and execute complex design blocks with innovative approach
· Design digital blocks in mixed-signal projects interfacing and understanding analog blocks
· Synthesis and timing
· Self-learner and highly motivated
· Definition of state of the art u-architecture, Implementation and debugging the blocks to high quality
- B.Sc / M.SC in computer engineering / electrical engineering
- Proficiency in Verilog / System-Verilog
- At least 2-3 years of experience in chip design
Analog Design Engineer
We are looking for Analog Design Engineer. In this role you will design and verify analog blocks and pixels in mixed signal environment.
- -B.Sc. / M.Sc. in computer engineering / electrical engineering
- -At least 1-2 years of experience in VLSI analog design
Business Development and Sales Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development and Sales Manager to join our team.
- Planning and overseeing new revenue initiatives.
- Contact and develop relationships with potential leads via LinkedIn, Zoom, email, and phone.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos, relay objection handling, and close sales.
- Conduct research to identify new business and customer needs.
- Engage in marketing activities and participate in exhibitions/trade shows.
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant Sales experience.
- Passion and high motivation to succeed.
- Manage relationships with distributors, sales reps, and clients.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- English Mother Tongue absolutely required – Additional languages are an advantage.
- Excellent written communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in international markets – An advantage.
- Available for frequent travel abroad (10%-30%).